Zooey Deschanel, who got Fashion Police co-host George Kotsiopoulos vote for staying true to her style paired her Oscar de la Renta dress with makeup from Tarte. Her look was created by Jorjee Douglas. “We always love to go very 60s with Zooey’s makeup, so we look at Brigitte Bardot and Twiggy for inspiration. We went with a modern Zooey version that made her blue eyes pop.” Read on to find out which products she used.
- She prepped Zooey’s skin the night before with tarte’s pure maracuja oil to keep her skin soft and glowy.
- To even out her complexion and ensure her foundation lasted she applied BB tinted treatment primer in fair.
- Next, she blended tarte’s maracuja miracle 12-hr foundation to add extra radiance to her complexion. To conceal any uneven skin she used tarte’s maracuja creaseless concealer underneath her eyes.
- She added a pop of color with tarte’s Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in frisky to the apples of her cheeks.
- For a touch of shimmer, she applied maracuja blush & glow brightening lumiziner and cheek tint in candlelight to the tops of her cheekbones and set her t-zone with a light dusting of Amazonian clay finishing powder.
- For a strong and defined brow, she used a mixture of tarte’s Amazonian clay waterproof brow pencil in taupe and medium brown.
- To make Zooey’s blue eyes pop, she started by blending the bronze shadows from tarte’s beauty & the box Amazonian clay eyeshadow quad in “in the buff” all over her lids.
- To create a cat-eye shape, she drew tarte’s multiplEYE lash enhancing liquid liner over her top lashline, with a dip at the outer corner.
- Inspired by Twiggy’s lashes, she painted on tiny lashes underneath her bottom lashes with the precise tip of multiplEYE lash enhancing liquid liner.
- She finished by applying two coats of lights, camera, lashes! 4-in-1 mascara to add major volume and drama to her lashes.