I just celebrated my birthday last Friday, so what better time to start the Meaningful Beauty #YouthHasNoAge challenge! (That’s me, celebrating below!) This week, as an ambassador for the brand, I’ll be exercising more, eating better and aiming for a more positive attitude, a la the gorgeous and ageless Cindy Crawford, co-founder of the brand.
To start with, I’ll be using all the products in the Meaningful Beauty system throughout the week. The system is composed of 5 simple steps plus 2 bonuses:
· Crème de Serum. I’ve been a fan of this one for months. See that space age-y look (third from left)? The formula is equally advanced and you can literally feel your skin drinking it in.
· Advanced Formula Lifting Eye Crème. I love that this cream brightens and lifts the tired under eye area. With a 1-year old, I never get enough rest and this area can use all the help it can get!
· Skin Brightening Décolleté and Neck Treatment SPF 15. They say you can tell a woman’s age by her hands…and her neck. I am comitting to being diligent about using this one day…and night!
· Antioxidant Day Crème SPF 20 UVA/UVB. We all need a good one in our regimen and I heart that this is soothing as well as protecting.
· Skin Softening Cleanser. I have been using this cleaner for months. You apply it on dry skin and massage it in to remove your makeup—and I mean all your makeup.
· Wrinkle Smoothing Capsules (Bonus). Wrinkles, ya, I have them. You know who doesn’t Cindy Crawford. Check back at the end of the week to find out how these Exclusive Microencapsulated Melon Complex and dual action Vitamin C capsules worked for me!
· Glowing Serum (Bonus). This one is dubbed “the model’s secret” so you better believe I’ll be using it day and night.
Best of all, this challenge isn’t just about me. You can enter to win a set for yourself Just email me at email@example.com with the subject line Youth Has No Age, by Next Monday, June 9!
I am a paid ambassador for Meaningful Beauty.