I wish I could say I was one of those women who switches up her makeup everyday, but I stick with what I know works for me, especially on a relaxed summer day. Here’s the makeup you’re likely to catch me in:
- I’m also not one of those women who is ever like, “Oh, I don’t need foundation.” I need it to cover up redness and even out my skin tone. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this Peter Thomas Roth CC Cream in Light to Medium. I wear it all the time in the summer and on weekends in the winter. It gives the perfect amount of light coverage, contains broad spectrum SPF 30 and leaves my skin glowy.
- I recently started using the Urban Decay Naked Flushed in Native. I swirl on the bronzer in an “E” shape along each side of my face and also dust it down my nose for a sun-kissed look. I use a brush blush to blend the highlighter and blush and swipe it on the apples of my cheeks. The colors work so well together. (I mean, duh!, but before I was mixing a separate bronzer and blush and I promise you it didn’t look nearly as good.)
- I straight up never leave the house without some form of eyebrow color on. My hair is lighter now than usual, so it follows that I’m using a lighter brow color than I was. Nick Barose recommended this Lancome brow pencil in Chataigne for me and when Nick Barose recommends makeup, you listen.
- You would be hard pressed to find a better drugstore mascara than one from the L’Oreal Voluminous family and the new Miss Manga does not disappoint. It makes my lashes look fluffy and full and defines my eyes even when I’m not wearing eye liner.
- When it comes to lip color, I will switch it up. My two faves thee days are the Lancome Baume in Love in Midnight Rose, a sheer color that stays on all day, and Fresh Sugar Honey Shine Lip Treatment , a gloss in the same hue as Fresh Honey Lip Treatment.
How about you? What’s your go to #FOTD?