Thank God (or St. Patrick), it’s another reason to celebrate. We found these festive recipes from Three Olives Vodka and this year we’re going to trade skunky green beer for vodka. Join us!
1. Muddle mint in a shaker.
2. Fill shaker with ice, vodka, lime juice and agave. Shake vigorously.
3. Pour into a Collins glass and top with ginger beer.
Green Leprechaun Punch
25 oz. Three Olives Classic Vodka
25 oz. Green Tea
10 oz. Apple Juice
1 oz. Absinthe
10 oz. Lemonade
1 oz. Simple Syrup
Lemon, Lime, and Blueberries for Garnish
1. Combine all ingredients in a punch bowl or large pitcher.
2. Chill for 30 minutes.
3. Add ice and serve.
2 oz. Three Olives Classic Vodka
1 oz. Sour Apple Schnapps
1 oz. Lemonade
1 oz. Lemon-Lime Soda
Cinnamon and Sprinkles for rimming the glass.
1. Dip the rim of martini glass in water, then dip in cinnamon and sprinkles. Chill glass.
2. Combine vodka, schnapps, lemonade and ice in a shaker and shake vigorously.
3. Strain into chilled martini glass and top with lemon-lime soda.