We’re partial to smaller resorts but when a mega resort like Atlantis offers a deal with as many perks as the Spring Special package we’re taking a second look. The Atlantis’ package starts at $499 over Memorial Day and incudes $650 in complimentary activities and dining. The best part? Guests at the Atlantis qualify for free companion airfare! It makes the Bahamas seem even more accessible.
- Two dolphin interactions
- A round of golf at One&Only Ocean Club
- Two signature margaritas at Bobby Flay’s Mesa Grill
- Two sunset martinis at Jean George’s Dune at One&Only Ocean Club
- Sushi and Sake Mini Tasting at Nobu (a favorite of ours in any city)
- One night access to Aura nightclub – from the people who opened Pure Las Vegas
If you’re like us, you may choose to splurge and stay at the Cove Atlantis, the squanky sister next door. Its comtemporary styling and all-suite set up makes it the most upscale experience at Atlantis. Naturally, you can expect to pay more: rates for Memorial Day weekend (arriving on May 27) start at $1089, which includes the fourth night free.
Book your vacation at www.atlantis.com.
Memorial Day Travel Idea #1: Sex and the City Trips
Memorial Day Travel Idea #2: Chicagoland Baseball
Memorial Day Travel Idea #3: Atlantis in the Bahamas
Memorial Day Travel Idea #4: Charleston, SC
Memorial Day Travel Idea #5: Dominican Republic
Memorial Day Travel Idea #6: San Diego and Santa Barbara
Memorial Day Travel Idea #7: Ritz Carlton in Cancun