Can you believe it’s May? Neither can we. Especially because that means Memorial Day Weekend is less than four weeks away. All this week we’ll be featuring fun girls’ getaway ideas to celebrate the unofficial kick off of summer.
Sex and the City 2 opening on May 27, we suggest heading to New York City to catch a showing and experiencing the SATC lifestyle for yourself. Whenever Hope is in town, she stays at The Muse, right in the heart of Times Square.
The hotel is offering a Sex and the City themed package–updated for the sequel. Included is:
- A personal driver to visit the girls’ haunts like Jimmy Choo, Magonlia Bakery, The Pleasure Chest, and even the steps of Carrie’s brownstone to snap pics.
- “Sex and the City” inspired cocktails at the hotel’s NIOS restuarant, which include Carrie’s Manolo Martini, Charlotte’s Upper East Sidecar, Samantha’s Kinky Caipirinha, Miranda’s Power Suit Punch, and Mr. Big’s flight of Napa Cabernet Savignons
- A DVD of the original Sex and the City: The Movie
- Breakfast in bed–you must order a side of Applewood smoked bacon.
- A map to “tour Morocco” in NYC with locations inspired by the new film including Café Mogador and Revitali Hookah Lounge.
Rates start at $429 per night.
When you’re in town, stop by the Ted Gibson salon for the Sex and the City 2 special. When you and three friends book blowouts, you get 15% off, a free glass of champers and a discount on Ted Gibson Hair Styling Sheets, which are ideal for your carry on. Be sure to mention the special when booking. The offer is good from May 14 through 29.
Watch the Sex and the City 2 preview.
Memorial Day Travel Idea #1: Sex and the City Trips
Memorial Day Travel Idea #2: Chicagoland Baseball
Memorial Day Travel Idea #3: Atlantis in the Bahamas
Memorial Day Travel Idea #4: Charleston, SC
Memorial Day Travel Idea #5: Dominican Republic
Memorial Day Travel Idea #6: San Diego and Santa Barbara
Memorial Day Travel Idea #7: Ritz Carlton in Cancun