Our pick for best dressed goes to Scandal‘s Kerry Washington (seen above with co-presenter Dennis Quaid). She was flawless from head to toe. Here’s how to recreate her hair and makeup:
Kerry Washington’s Hair
John Frieda celebrity hairstylist Marcus Francis was inspired by Kerry Washington’s sequined, structured Miu Miu gown. Here’s how to recreate her sleek locks:
- Prep Spray Frizz-Ease 3-Day Straight Semi-Permanent Styling Spray, throughout wet hair and comb through to distribute the product evenly.
- Style Blowdry hair straight. Then take a flat iron and straighten hair section by section–the heat of flat iron will activate 3-Day Straight, to ensure sleek style that lasts all night long.
- Perfect Smooth Frizz-Ease Secret Weapon Flawless Finishing Crème throughout hair to give a smooth, shiny finish.
All products are available at drugstores.
Kerry Washington’s Makeup
Lancome makeup artist Carola Gonzalez complemented Kerry’s look with a bold eye—purple was the star shade and a muted lip. Here are the products she used:
- Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H Foundation in Suede N 450
- New Lancôme Blush in Pommettes D’Amour
- Lancôme Color Design Infinité 24H Eye Shadow in Evermore Lilac
- Lancôme Color Design Eye Shadow in Mochaccino
- Lancôme Artliner in Smoke
- Lancôme Hypnôse Star Mascara
- Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro in 500 Blush