We love them on 2 Broke Girls so no surprise they cracked us up with the opening of the People’s Choice Awards—and looked gorgeous doing it. Here’s how to recreate Kat Dennings and Beth Behrs looks from last night.
Kat Dennings elegant makeup was all about lashes and lips. Avon Global Celebrity Makeup Artist Lauren Andersen used a bold berry lipstick to complement her red roses David Meister Signature Collection dress. Here’s how to get the look:
1. First, Lauren groomed Kat’s brows with Votre Vu Brow Wax.
2. Next, she used Avon SuperShock Gel Eyeliner in Blackout across the lash line.
3. For mega lashes, Lauren applied Ardell Fashion Lashes 122 and then painted on Avon Mega Effects Mascara.
4. Lauren gave Kat’s cheeks a fresh ginger glow by applying Avon Ideal Luminous Blush in Coral Radiance to the apples.
5. To top off the look and make a big bold beauty statement, Lauren used Avon Ultra Color Absolute Lipstick in Radiant Raisin on Kat’s lips.
mark Celebrity Makeup Artist Jamie Greenberg created Beth Behrs’ sultry beauty look to pair with her white column Giulietta dress for the 2014 People’s Choice Awards. Here’s how to get the look:
1. Prep the face with Laura Mercier Hydrating Foundation Primer and then apply mark’s Got The Goods Multi-Benefit Foundation Lotion SPF 15 all over.
2. Apply mark’s Super Conceal Full Coverage Concealer under the eyes, then sweep mark’s Touch and Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes across cheekbones.
3. Next, apply mark’s Please Hold Eye Primer all over the eye lid and apply mark’s On The Dot Smokey Color Compact in navy (bottom right shade) to the outer corners of the eye.
4. Line the top lash line with Avon’s SuperShock Gel Eye Liner Pencil in Blackout and the bottom lash line with mark’s No Place To Run Longwear Eyeliner in Jet Set.
5. Finish the eyes with three layers of Ardell Natural Individual Lashes and two coats of bareMineral Flawless Definition Waterproof Mascara.
6. Complete the look with mark’s Lipclick Full Color Lipstick in Coral Fixation.