We love to see a fellow new mom rocking it out on the red carpet. Anna Faris, nominee for “Favorite Actress in a New TV Series,” looked adorable in a Naeem Khan pantsuit at last night’s People’s Choice Awards. Suave Professionals Celebrity Stylist, Jenny Cho, created the effortlessly chic ponytail by adding a bit of texture.
Here’s how to recreate Anna Faris’s ponytail:
1. Create loose texture throughout hair by curling sections with a large barrel curling iron, starting with hair at the nape of the neck. Spray each section with Suave Professionals Touchable Finish Lightweight Hold Hairspray.
2. Once the texture is set, flip hair upside down and spray Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Weightless Dry Shampoo on roots to instantly absorb oil and add volume.
3. Pull hair back into a loose ponytail and secure with an elastic. To add fullness and boost texture, tease the pony with a wide tooth comb.
4. Part bangs down the middle to frame the face and pull a few strands out around the ears to make the look a little undone.
5. To finish, mist hair with Suave Professionals Touchable Finish Extra Hold Hairspray to lock in the look.
Suave Professionals products are available at drugstores and supermarkets nationwide.