Girls‘ star Allison Williams wowed on the red carpet last night at the People’s Choice Awards in her graphic, edgy, David Koma dress and matching makeup. Here’s how to recreate her look by makeup artist Pati Dubroff for Lancôme.
Dubroff gave the Girls’ actress a geometric eye in bordeaux and indigo. To keep the focus on the eye, Dubroff kept the lip and cheek simple.
Here are the products she used:
• Lancôme Liner Design Gel EyeLiner in Black Fishnets and Indigo Darling
• Lancôme Color Design Eye Brightening All-in-One 5 Shadow & Liner Palette in Dancing Rose
• Lancôme L’Extrême Mascara
• Lancôme Gloss in Love in Rose Oscar
• Lancôme Teint Miracle Lit-From-Within Makeup
• Lancôme Dual Finish All Day Wear Versatile Powder Makeup
• Lancôme Blush Subtil in Shimmer Ménage a Trois Glow
All products are available at Lancome.com.