There’s nothing like the thought of a upcoming trip to the beach to help get you in shape, and the new Degree Get Into the Move Program not only helps you motivate with fantastic prizes (including trips!) it also provides a way for you to track and share your workouts.
To get started, log on to the Degree Women Get into the Move Facebook page and start tracking your activities. You earn points for:
- checking in daily,
- exercise, including walking the dog, yoga, swimming, even gardening
- Sharing with your friends on Facebook
- Answering trivia questions, for example, “What is a plank?”
- Entering codes, which can be found at 24-Hour Fitness or online. TIP: JSG’s code is: GetMoving002
Once you’ve started racking up the points, you get to start spending them. Your choices are:
- Playing the instant win game for prizes including iTunes and Zappos giftcards
- Enter the weekly drawing for prizes like a girls’ night out
- Enter to win the grand prize drawing: a surf trip to Hawaii, a yoga retreat in Costa Rica or skiing in the Alps!
- Donate miles to either Girls in the Game or The Challenged Athlete Foundation.
Per FTC regulations, be advised that Jet Set Girls has a relationship with Degree Women.