Anyone who knows us, knows that we can’t live without dry shampoo. It helps make our blowouts last upwards of a week and ensures that we can go on a weekend trip without having to pack styling products (save for hairspray). We recently tested out the Batist Dry Shampoo, and it’s fast becoming a fave.
- It’s an aerosol so it sprays evenly across your hair.
- It works well–we generally start using it on day 3 of a blowout and don’t need it again until day 5 (we generally wash our hair once a week).
- It smells great. We tested the Blush fragrance, which has a slight powder-y smell. It neutralized bar odors from the night before.
- The price can’t be beat. A 5.5 oz can sells for $2.99 on Amazon.
- The spray is pretty forceful and gives our hair a white-ish cast. The trick is to let it set for a few minutes, then either massage it in with your fingers or brush it through, depending on what look you’re going for.
The Batiste Dry Shampoo currently ranks as our second favorite. The Neil George spray takes the top spot, but it’s also $18 for a can that’s smaller.
This review is based on a free sample.