A bachelortte party scavenger hunt gives your friends a mission and will help girls that don’t know each other bond—not to mention you might just find yourself in a little bit of trouble. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Remember the JK wedding dance that turned into a YouTube sensation? Recreate the dance. In public.
- Take a photo at a romantic spot in your city, like the top of Empire State building, or the Buckingham Fountain in Chicago.
- Find a t-shirt or other paraphernalia from the groom’s college.
- Ask a couple who has been married for 25+ years for advice.
- Find a penny from the year the groom was born.
- Bring back a pack of matches/cocktail napkin from the bar or restaurant where the bride and groom had their first date.
- Karaoke to “their song”.
- Crash a wedding that’s going on tonight. Bring back proof.