We loved loved loved the way Anne Hathaway looked for the 63rd Annual Tony Awards Sunday night. Her hair was elegant yet simple, giving her dress most of the attention. Nexxus Salon Hair Care gives us easy steps to recreate this beautiful look.
1. Use a medium-hold mousse, such as Nexxus Mousse Plus, on smooth, dry hair to help support the structure of the style.
2. Create a deep side part and pull the top section of hair to one side, while you work on the back section.
3. Twist hair back into a basic French Twist and secure with bobby pins.
4. Pull the front section back, sweeping over the twist and pinning in at the top of the twist, while leaving the ends loose.
5. Set with a finishing spray, like Nexxus Maxximum, for a strong hold that will last all night long.
For her makeup, celebrity makeup artist Julie Harris used Lancôme Modèle Sourcils in Naturel to shape and define her brows. She then applied Lancôme Artliner in Noir to her upper lash line. For Anne’s eyes, Julie coated her lashes with Lancôme Hypnôse mascara for extra volume and to complete the look.