- ¼ c Spiced Cranberry Simple Syrup
- ¾ c Bare Mixer’s Pomegranate Cranberry Cosmo
- ¼ c Bare Mixer’s Margarita
- ¾ c Silver Tequila
- ½ c Patron Citronage or Grand Marnier
- Cinnamon Sticks
- Sugared Cranberries
- Green sugar for rimming glasses
For Spiced Cranberry Simple Syrup
- 3/4 c water
- 2/3 c agave nectar
- 2 Tbsp whole allspice
- 2 Tbsp whole cloves
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- One 2″ fresh nob of ginger, peeled and sliced
- 2 c fresh cranberries, rinsed
For Simple Syrup
- Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan and stir over low heat until combined.
- Raise heat and simmer the mixture for about 5-6 minutes or until the cranberries start to split. Once most have split remove the pan from the heat and cover with a lid.
- Let sit for 2 hours for the flavors to infuse.
- After the two hours strain the mixture into a jar using a mesh strainer, pressing the mixture against the strainer to extract all of the flavor.
- Keep in a resealable container and chill completely until ready to use.
- Dip the rim of the glasses in a shallow bowl of the simple syrup and then immediately into a shallow bowl of green dyed sugar. Let dry completely. Once dry fill the glasses with ice.
- In a cocktail shaker with ice add 4 Tbsp of the spiced cranberry simple syrup, the tequila, orange liqueur, Bare Mixer’s Pomegranate Cranberry Cosmo and Bare Mixer’s Margarita. Cover and shake well then strain into the 4 glasses. Taste and add more simple syrup if desired.
- Garnish with cinnamon sticks and sugared cranberry skewers.
You’ll find Bare Mixers at Home Goods and these other locations.